Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Confused!!!!!

Dont know!! Why I make promises.. when i know its hard to keep them up.. They just transcend away with time and usually disappoint everyone.. When I am out to make people happy and myself the same I keep hopes that I shall meet my promises this time. But again and again they turn futile on me.

I feel sometimes work takes toll on u not least with the amount and kind of it but with a change in place. For some reason it takes away from u the joy of having people around u love the most.

In this case.. as my grp wud understand it.. I yet again dive into the unknown.. for time will tell if I am gonna be around in one place or not.

Crazy lil thing makes me confused.. which is to be happy or not.. the last time I left hometown it was only similar.. leaving back ppl i am so used to..and finding ppl around here(bangalore) whom i was so used to.. made them promises..but the tide turned against me.. yet again.. dont know how i can console myself or them.. happy for ppl back there.. sad to leave the ppl here..

I dont know whether to make promises yet again.. promises to ppl in hometown tht i am there forever.. promises to ppl here that i shall be back someday..

All i can say is its difficult for my ppl more than me.. i can only suffice myself with the fact that atleast I have someone around.. Ideally, I claim to wish that this ordeal gets over soon.. and all of us are together..
Grumble!! Grumble!! is all I can do till then.. wait for time to see if it ever will come true..

Thanks for bearing me, all of u!!

3 comments:

Divya said...

hey sailu, when good things are going to happen in ur life u shud not worry bout past, especially when the past is full of ppl who understand...at this point we are just glad that things are moving for u professionally, personally everyone has their own ups & downs...remember the time when i had left u all & come here, i used to cry sometimes cos i missed u all, but now its ok...life moves on...new ppl, new experiences & above all accepting everything as it comes, cos we cant do much bout things....take care, wish u all the luck & luv...

chint2 said...

dude

this is life for you

just take it in your stride
and dont worry,
at least u get to see all your friends , look at me , i dont know where am i , to sy i am in mumbai and then not..

but jsut at the end of the day , the most important thing is that all friends will be happy if u r happy , so chill

have fun and enjoy

coolsail said...

Ya true yaara..I guess its in my stride..I know and talked the same to all abt how u take it.. i am learning it from u sonny..

thanx all for being there..