Monday, April 17, 2006

Calling it Quits!!!

Imagine this..

I am announcing my decision to QUIT SMOKING -~..

Well I know some feathers will flutter on dat decision..

But I have done a SWOT analysis reasons why I should and Why I shouldnt do it..

Lemme begin with the reasons for the Strengths..

1. It gives me a good old kick..
2. Its my partner in times of boring office and other hours..its engaging I mean..
3. Its a style statement..
4. My brand dosent stink like the others do..

Weaknesses..

1. It creates a hole in my pocket.. Calculations show me that.. 850 bucks(5 sutta's X 5 bucks X 30 days + error).. per month..probably will take care of my auto expenses in a little way..
2. I know I am in deep shit with money management.. this is some strategy to better that..
3. I know most of my people, frenz aint like me doing it..
4. I smoke the brand most people love to hate..my GG..

Opportunities..

1. My fren got me a zippo..Its on the lines for me to continue..style statement I said..
2. Well wat am I gonna find to drain me instead of my dear ciggy..I am researching that..
3. I know of people who might persuade me to start again.. but..I am sorry folks..

Weaknesses..

1. I cant smoke other brands.. probably started with the wrong one..
2. Even the calculations on other brands dont work positively..
3. It Kills.. I know thats cliche'..but it remains as a major factor..
4. It Kills people around..Pollution.. Passive smokers..I guess thats a neat beginning to think for other ppl's life..
5. Now if I hear these words.. ITS UR LIFE.. I have a statement against that one .. ITS URS TOO.. See above..I know this dost of mine will still cease to kill me after reading this..but at the end of the day will smile in the heart..

Anyways.. thanx to Mr.Porter..for SWOT analysis..I guess I got the rite Management guru on that strategy..u all know.. I hate strategies and books on them..

Thanx to my most beloved friends who showed me the path to take up smoking..and to those who persuaded me to Quit..
The latter ones win..

Happy Non Smoking.. -~

4 comments:

SATAN said...

now i cant stop laughing after reading this. only one question for how many day are you going to stop smoking. i can keep a wager on that.

anyways if you are serious about it than all the best.

chint2 said...

As far as i know about quittin something like ciggs is
"like a one-legged man in a bum kicking competition"

Divya said...

well..what can I say I guess 'Thank u' wud do. I just hope that this time u stand by what uve said...

Proxax said...

One-Legged Man in a Butt Kikin Contest Sounds really good!@!

Sail is gona have a ruff n tuff time doing this i dunno who is the well wisher mentioned here!

And Sailesh like you mentioned quittin smoking is a Mind Game! BullShit to that!
Thank You
Awaiting your Fist on my face in the evening tomorrow!