Monday, October 10, 2005

My comments

Firstly,I just cant define the state of happiness and its opposite in a simplistic manner.. I always thought it meant differently to different ppl..and moreover its a happy and a sad fact that no one can live in the future..I have made it contrarily possible to make myself live in the present.. rather to put it, do i have a choice..there is somethin called hope which stays in the heart.. and as far as questions are concerned .. for the mere mortals and their extinction to come.. it shall cease to exist..
Have u ever thought why are we even living?? If things are so cyclical then why does life exist?? every individual is born to die, and his life is like a mere theatrical play where situations come alike to one and all in different times.. i just think everyone strives to do different things and get recognised..some achieve it, some dont.. my answer to it all is that we are born to grow.. grow as an individual.. grow in knowledge.. grow in our groups we trust in..
to all this I guess we all need to question, why is this so?? many times we fail to rise to the occasion coz we simply dont care.. or are rather afraid to fail..i retort as my friend said.. we all aint alone in the world.. and if at the end of the day..if we manage a smile over the mirror and say to ourselves that I grew and learnt.. and I changed someones life.. or I managed to keep with me things that I love.. be it people or material..then i guess u lived it for the day..
Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal lifeSailu

No comments: