Monday, October 10, 2005

Memories-my description

First things first..great poetry..it amazes me how our group can write so well.. i see we are all destined to get somewhere..
Its as u said memories are the ones that keep me alive and kicking..the days at lectures..the mock at teachers..copying at the exams..gaalis of my mates..rivalry of the sections..sitting at the steps..sipping tea at the backyard..talking endless crap..the dinners at places..dkch lunch..screwing up the exams..sitting together to study..organising annual functions..trying a hand at love..together at the movies..hours at the hub..betrayals,trials,heartbreaks and an infinite more..can these ever fade..
not until my grave..
love to all..
sailu..

1 comment:

Divya said...

truly said, cant ever bring them back...talk bout rivalry its still very surprising that how fate brought us together...my life was diff & all of urs diff, still all this happened...i guess somethings are meant to happen...iam glad it happened....the bunch of ppl whom i have known as my friends for the past one year are truly special in their own sense...everyone so different...yet so many commonalities....