Thursday, August 31, 2006

If u were wondering!!

I think if all were wondering what happened to "Parivartanam" and if that died a natural death because I came down out of India. Now then the desire of doing it is flaming up. As I pass my day here and learn a few things here and compare, naturally our country looks out of sorts.
It does sound cliched', but just the thought of putting together ideas and instances from a foriegn country sums up my desire to achieve "Parivartanam".
So the motto of "Parivartanam" - Transformation, Patiently - looks more likely to go unchanged. I thought a lot about the motto and If there was a need to change that, but it just entailed that there was no reason why it should.

I think Patience is my key word in bringing about the idea into a likely path of success. I demand a lot of it from the people I would be involved with.

Come put in ur ideas on this and let me know positively, on how this chain can grow.

Team Parivartanam

1 comment:

Proxax said...

Agree With the patience part