Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Kannur Trip

Hi all,

Well I know u wud be waitin for my comments on that one. Each time I go for a trip, I always exclaim that this one was the best I ve had!! Well I simply cant decide on that statement. All my previous trips had an element of some vigorous events, this one had a plenty.
To start of with, I can only visualize green components with everything. Green desk, green laptop, green office, green colleagues, greenly envying frenz and greenly greenly watchin Nimish(now u know why I am saying that!!, contact sailu for non trip members!!!). I think I am gettin too Greenish here.. Err Well Kerala is green, my life is green(found 2 good green frenz). Can i ask for more???
I guess to say it first, I was not myself I mean the Sailu my ppl know wen in office..so I was myself. The ever fickle, finicky mooded guy. For once crackin rubbish statements, singing loudly, laughing away into glory and on the other lonesome in the jungle, soul searchin!!!!.
For my oldie mates..gox..welcome to the gang man!!! U did it!!join the bandwagon..Nimish, will u ever ever ever..infinitely ever change??? For once again I succeeded in gettin u pissed off at the end of the trip!!, u sang once again uffff, and ur stint with gals, can they ever change?? Well I am not writin this for askin u to change, I am just stating that plz be like this ur entire life man!!!
For the newbies..Sushama.. wot do i say?? Cute, Charming, Beautiful( Sleeping Beauty), Extroooooooverteous, coooooooooooool...that list has to go on...Ask me why, again for the non trip members!!!.. wen are we makin the next trip gals????????????
The fort,the jungle, the resort,the daaru at the sea,the cannon balls(sush u note that), the beach ( beyatch---> I know u will call me askin wats tat term),the willy's jeep, the bonfire was all a joy to have and watch.. see the pics for more!!!
I guess me and sush still went to office, nimish's citi branch..We had no luck gettin loans..but but.. we managed to know tat nimish is one hard man at office.. GOD help him if he was my boss!!!
Well at the jungle I guess we had no luck with animals.. think, they knew before hand we were coming..tigers ran away.. wot to do?? well I had one cute dog which scared me..
And for the end of the trip..one fall did it all..those legs must be hurtin still Sush..Hopefully our experiments with the cure worked!! And 2 elongated days stay at Kannur, I know the place didnt want us to leave..Office was calling!!
And I know for all that Sush wud never mind drinkin some water!!

Wake up!! We are back to work!! I want to do this all over!! HOPE never DIES they say!!!

Sailu..

No comments: